http://www.makeandtakes.com/easy-homemade-microwave-popcorn
IT WORKS and it's super easy!
BIG super huge gigantic smiles for listening to this CD.
I now have an awareness and greater empowerment on ways I can protect my family from pornography.
Smiles for Nic pinning me with a bobcat without poking me.
This cutie acting like the big kids is a sad smile but also a happy smile.
I'm starting to come to terms with his aging.
Nic and Isaak creating a "fort" (i'd say it's more of a cage) for Matthias is definitely a smile.
Matthias is a climbing fool. Nothing will stop him! Smiles for smiles
Open house at the Middle School had me smiling. Watching this one open his locker...
and seeing Clayton ecstatic to be back on his turf gave me this little piece of giddy joy inside.
Mail for the Parents of Clayton from the middle school brought me smiles. Clayton has passed the initial step in becoming a member of the National Junior Honor Society. After we fill out the form and the board reviews it and makes a decision he could be chosen as a member.
These ones coming home from their first day of school brought me smiles.
Sending the kids back to school is a love hate thing.
Smiles because the Cougars won their game and that makes the men at my house smile.
The boys taught Matthias this cute trick. Watching it is smiles.
Smiles for working out at the Y more than once this week! Smiles for Danette fixing my swimming skills. Let's just say before she worked with me I had no skills. Now I'm rocking the pool. Smiles for seeing friends at the Y. Maybe that will help me keep going. Smiles for working out with Heather. She's SUPER fun! It's great to chat with adults.
Smiles for Adi finding out she's having a baby...... I'll let her share the news!


