Sunday, October 10, 2010

sunday smiles 10/10

I smiled as I mailed to Elinore this blanket I made for her. 
I'm posting this because there is NO possible way she can see it before it arrives. 
Honestly, she won't see it until a few months after it arrives.

What use to be trash will now bring me smiles because I will be saving yogurt lids and sending the info to the company so they will donate ten cents per lid to breast cancer research.

I smiled when I found this on sale at Wal-Mart. I was going to buy one for me Matthias for his birthday but couldn't find the price deal I was looking for. Hooray for clearance and getting it for $20! Yesterday we rode through the neighborhood... SMILING.

I smiled as I watched Nic and Anthony follow Isaak's football team up and down the field. It was cute to see them support their little brother.
Isaak made two touchdowns. One included catching the ball and the other he just ran it in. He also made an extra point by catching the ball in the end zone. Super fun. I love FOOTBALL (let me clarify, I'm still not sitting to watch a game on TV but I'll watch Isaak play!)

I smiled when Kjel texted me and let me know he'd be going to the clinic at work. He was able to see a doctor about this nasty cold and it cost us NOTHING. A free visit to the doc is truly a SMILE! Since then I've been coming up with ways we can slip the kids into the clinic at work. 

I smiled when Clayton was invited to join the Order of DeMolay. Honestly, I have no idea what this is and if he'll even be joining but it was hilarious to me and the letter reminded me of some college fraternity. Then I laughed when I realized the meeting would be held at the Masonic Temple downtown. Should I be concerned? IDK

I smile every time Matthias wears this outfit. I got it from Adi and I still remember Porter wearing it. I smile when I think of hanging out watching Porter and his siblings grow up.

I smiled the entire night I was attending this. We were invited by some friends. It was truly a great night with friends and laughs. It was a hilarious CLEAN comedy. Before the show even started I smiled because if you look at the top part my seating information includes CTR.

I smiled when I picked Matthias up from our babysitter and he had this cute band around his ankle. While we were having fun in Milwaukee he was having fun with Mia on a hayride.


I smiled when my rug and fabric arrived. I'll show you the results soon!

I smiled each time I coughed up phlegm. I'm getting closer to being NOT sick! Hooray.