Yesterday, I dropped my baby off at Nursery. AHHH!! He, of course, loved it. I peeked in several times in hopes he'd be crying and need his mommy but found that he was happily playing with the kids and eating a snack and just loving his new place at church. My baby was not supposed to grow up. We put in a special order this time. I ordered a baby!!
Today, I got to take my BABY to his 18 month check-up at the docs. Matthias is growing and doing great. I guess he should be talking a little more. Personally, I'm not worried. He'll figure out how to talk eventually. The doc probed a little hoping to find Matthias making some form of communication. He asked me if Matthias was making any sounds like animals; moo, bark, meow. The thought crossed my mind that he's a human, not an animal. Why would he make animal sounds? Hello?
No worries, I did figure out what doc was asking. Matthias does make lots of noises he just knows that if you shouldn't jump the gun setting people's expectations high because then you have to live up to those expectations. Besides, he'd much rather drive his trains and cars then converse with the rest of the family.