Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas is happening

Some highlights of our Christmas thus far include...

Music performances at the elementary school. 

I did take a few vids but we were so far away it's not really worth sharing them.

The next evening was Nic's music performance.
You'd think this was a picture taken with bad timing but nearly every pic I took of this kid he was pulling a face.
One vid for your viewing pleasure/pain.

Isaak's school class made gingerbread houses.

Upon closer examination you will see that his house is under attack by a gingerbread marshmallow man holding a bazooka.
 
Nic had the chance at Scouts to make a gingerbread house. The kids sat around Wed morning, on my bed, eating it for breakfast.


I made THE best ever chocolate chip cookies.

I think these pictures prove we've got ample sugar and music to make our holiday wonderful.