Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Smiles 12/19

I smiled this week as we were driving around town and Isaak shouted out from the back seat, "I threw up there!" He was absolutely correct, he had thrown up there.

Everyone should have a special seat in the house. A seat that you can depend on, where you will be comfortable. Matthias has found his favorite seat and I'm all smiles that I get to be a part of that. I do, however, think it might be nice if it was on my lap and not my HEAD.

Smiles for Christmas lights that I can enjoy. Miss the lights at Temple Square but there are many places in K-town that have lights shining.

Matthias enjoying his first Pepparkakor cookie is a smile. Smiles because its been years since I made them and smiles because all Swedes like Pepparkakor on Santa Lucia Day. Hooray for his dad's Swedish blood in his veins.

Smiles for decreasing the list of things to do only to consistently realize that I forgot to add something. Gotta love Christmas time.

Kjel taunting me because he knows what his mom is giving me for Christmas and I don't is NOT a smile. Kjel and his mom knowing that Kjel knowing what I was getting would make me crazy IS a smile because they both know me too well.

I smile every time I get the text message, Ditto.

Christmas cards in my mailbox.... that's a smile!

I found this onesie for my nephew and I tucked it away in a safe place and then nearly forgot. Smiles for finding it before he grew too big. Smiles also for getting this pic in my inbox.

I smiled as I drove behind a huge semi-truck that had a foot of snow on top that was sliding off and creating my own personal winter wonderland.

On Friday morning I realized I'm no longer gaining weight. I'm maintaining. Smiles for the scale staying the same. Hopefully soon I can smile due to a number decrease.

Kjel home on Thursday and Friday and kids at school... SMILE.

I smiled when Anthony said Harry Potter will beat Waldemart and his low prices with one simple spell.

Celebrating the last day of school in 2010... SMILE.

This hand drawn picture on my Christmas gift from Isaak is totally a smile. I love being a mom of boys.

I smiled as I was at a Baptism this Saturday.

Smiles for seeing a 12 inch stack of Cliffs Notes in a friends home. I loved me those cliffs notes back in the day.