I had a most lovely week in Houston with my sister and her family. I could really just say I smiled all week long. My cheeks hurt for all the smiles of
- Soren
- late nights talking
- Matthias finding his "button" just like Nic used to
- feeding Soren
- Matthias making friends at the park. This little girl was yelling at him to go away. SMILE!
- really big Houston apples
- holding baby Soren
- bath time with Soren. Matthias wanting in the tub.
- SUN
- sleeping with Matthias
- moments to remember forever
- a shower head that has jet engine power (i have got to get me one of these)
- yummy, yummy MEXICAN food
- talking about the gospel
- Matthias helping (I use this word quite liberally) with Soren
- Soren sleeping on my chest
- telephone calls with my babies back at home
- Matthias now gives kisses when you ask him for one
- seeing the sights of Houston
- deep conversations and waxing philosophical
- kissing on Soren. You can see he really loved it!
- no snow
- MMM Cupcakes; cookies and cream is my favorite flavor
- Matthias finally falling asleep on the plane which meant no more screaming on flight 2547
Smiles for Kjel picking me up at the airport and having the heat in the van and house turned WAY up. Thanks babe for helping me adjust. And for having a warm winter hat Supes could wear.
This morning I sniffed my towel and it smelled like Soren did while he was on his meds. Smiles for the little fruity smelling reminder of my cute nephew.
I smiled when in Sacrament meeting the bishopric decided to skip the intermediate hymn and just move to the next speaker. At that moment my gaze moved over to the organist who was doing a little personal celebration for the cancellation. SMILES!
Smiles because I had a week off to think about life and what I want mine to feel like. Each time I travel to see my sisters I walk away wanting more moments of peace like I feel in their homes. I think it's time to take some action!















