Warmer temperatures is a SMILE!! It's supposed to be a rainy week in Houston but the temps are significantly warmer than Kenosha. I considered packing shorts!
Snuggling with baby Soren... BIG SMILE.
Smiles for my adopted sisters baby born this week on 1-11-11. Love you Eleanore LeShel. See you in March.
Smiled as I sang, Leaving on a Jet Plane, while I packed my bags. Does anyone else sing this particular song each time they prep to fly on a plane? I was originially introduced to this by John Denver but I really like this other version too.
When I got this letter in the mail I smiled. I then found out it was Kjel's debit card which led to a little let down. In the end it worked out though because I've got his old cracked card to tide me over until mine decides to magically appear.
Kjel and I were talking about the postal service and my debit card delivery problem. The bank is absolutely certain that this is a USPS problem. Maybe, maybe not. Kjel commented to me that it's unlikely a USPS problem. I smiled when I quipped back, "yes, because we both know I no longer work for them, there's no way that mail is still having problems of this severity!"
My boys running to me through the snow, SMILE. I am glad that they were so excited to be done with school for the day and so excited to see me that they were hauling across the field.
Smiles for finally finishing my Mom and Dad's Christmas gift and Kjel's Mom and Dad's Christmas gift. Now I just have to mail them and Christmas 2010 can be over.
A packed suitcase is a smile but this packed suitcase is a huge smile because it's filled with clothes for Soren. I smiled as I used one of my dad's backpacking techniques to fit more in a small space. When I initially packed up all the hand me down clothes I'm taking to Soren they filled the suitcase. I knew I needed to take a couple items to get me through the week and my mind started processing. Smiles for my Dad and his great ideas. Stuff items into Ziploc bags then kneel on them to push all the air out. Size change instantly.
Thursday night with a friend is definitely a smile.
Friday night out with Kjel... SMILE. I kept telling him it was a first date to try it out see if I want to date him a second time. I'm still undecided as to whether he passed or not. We'll see....
Smiles for a baby born in Oregon. My cousins wife had their baby 4 weeks early and he is 8 lbs. I can only imagine how cute he looks in the NICU. Congrats to Jesse and Jessica!


