Friday, January 14, 2011

today i'm listening to tunes

I've got my tunes playing while I'm packing my bags. I'm heading to Houston! I don't really care about Houston. All you Texans don't get irate. Houston, I'm sure is beautiful and wonderful but honestly I'm not going for Houston. I'm going for Soren, Katrina and Jon.

The above paragraph has nothing to do with my post.

I just heard a song.

So this song touches my heart today because I got a call from someone I REALLY love. She has questions. She's looking for answers. I am earnestly praying I can come up with some answers but I keep thinking... 'I don't know.' I ended the phone call in silent tears wishing I had magic words. A few moments later this song was playing.

"I am just one voice, but one voice can carry far. Rising through the noise of the world so damp and tired."

So the entire song that relates in no way whatsoever but one line calls out and brings me enlightenment.

If I've confused you. Now you know how I feel 95% of the time.