Sunday, February 13, 2011

sunday smiles 2/13

I smiled when my niece Carsen called me this week more than once. My favorite call was when she said, "I love you, goodbye." The only thing I said, "Hello." Perfect conversation. She said all I needed to know.

The boys made a Mii for Matthias. Seeing his Mii brings me Smiles.

Being a mom to a teenager is a smile! BIG SMILE.

Smiles for finally completing Kjel's scrapbook of his life prior to me. 

Isaak surprised me one morning and made my bed. I love surprises that leave me with less work to do. 

Sunday morning all the kids gathered their scriptures and headed out the door for church SMILES. I smiled again when I noticed that Matthias had followed his brothers and gathered his scriptures.
I smiled when I typed the above statement and Clayton was spell checking. He noticed that I wrote, Matthias fathered his scriptures. tee hee.

Nic and I running errands together on Saturday is a smile. He was stuck going with me because we had to get his glasses fixed after he kissed the ice on Friday night. I love having one on one time with my kiddo's. 

On Friday I decided I'm in control of me. I wanted some warmth so I turned the heat up to 73 in the house and kept it there for a couple hours. Smiles for warmth.

Smiles for Anthony playing basketball intramurals. He's having a great time. Big Smiles for the jersey he got on Friday. His team is rocking the league! Go TEAM Go.



Isaak sharing his Valentine's candy with Matthias, totally a Smile.


Matthias developing a love for all things Lego is a smile.

Smiles for people saying, Love YOU!

A spot where Matthias is stuck and can do no damage to the house is a Smile.

Smiles for a bumper sticker I noticed on the way to dropping boys off at Middle School
"On my way to work
KILL ME NOW"
Work for Kjel has been rather frustrating. We're THANKFUL he has a job. We're also thankful he's ridiculously busy... job security. Anyhow, sometimes you just have to laugh to pull yourself through some slumps of yuck.

Smiles for the song of the week that reminded me that Kjel is Bert and I am Ernie. (Wake Up!, sung by Ernie)