Monday, April 04, 2011

Sunday smiles 4/4

Yes, it's Monday but yesterday I was too tired to pull off everything so Sunday smiles is a day late but not a dollar short! SO MANY SMILES.

In no particular order...
Spending time with my mom smiles.

Time spent with close friends. SMILE!

Smiles for watching Martie and Matthias eating breakfast.

slumber party smiles

Elinore's blessing day is a smile. These cute girls together is a smile.

Watching these two FIGHT like they've been friends forever is definitely a smile.

Time with my Grandpa is a smile.

love you Stacie. Always smiles when I'm with you or thinking about you.

More Grandpa time. SMILE.

I have so many nieces and nephews I can't help smiling. 
I got to spend some time with these cute ones while I was in Utah. SMILE!!

Time with my older brother is a smile. 
There isn't a picture of his wife but time spent with her is also a smile.

Dad and daughter smiles. Do we look alike?

I have an entire blog post about this smile!

Peter's oatmeal pancakes delicious smile. 
Time with Peter is a smile!

Sam's club chocolate muffins. SMILE

Me stuck in a rut and unable to remember that Grandpa 
keeps his garbage on the other side of the cabinet is a smile.

Grandpa's wallpaper. Love this. I'm thinking I need something that looks like this!

YW's General Conference session with my adopted sister. SMILES!!!


Finding the maze completed by my Dad is a smile.

Cleaning the bathroom I used at my Mom's is a smile. 
I was such a lazy kid and rarely cleaned the tub. Don't worry Mom, I cleaned it this time!

Running with Adi! SMILE. Blood blisters on my foot SMILE!!!

Toenails painted by my nieces is definitely a smile!

Grandpa and Matthias SMILE.

Grandma and Matthias Smile.

Time with Kjel's Mom and Bob. 
It was wonderful to be with them. Kjel's going to get to see them soon too.

As I was packing I found this plastic bag. I smiled when I realized it's from when I birthed Matthias. 

Seeing a truck, in Utah, splattered with a large Green Bay Packers sign and Packer personalized Utah plates. SMILES!

A kind lady who kept Matthias entertained on the flight to Utah. I noticed her fingernails and smiled. From the look of her hands I could tell she was a Mom. A get in the action and have fun Mom. Smiles.

Smelling towels at Adi's house, my mom's house and my house, all smiles. I love the smell of laundry and how it reminds me of past moments.

Tender mercies from Heaven I witnessed while I was in Utah. Soft tender smiles.

Home with my husband and kids... BIG SMILES!