Thursday, April 07, 2011

thanks

I am blessed with family. 
While I was in Utah I said goodbye to my Aunt Kathy. 
I know I will see her again. 
I have a testimony that life does not end here on earth. 
I will be with her again in Heaven. 
Today, I'm thinking about the good times I shared with my Aunt.
Aunt Kathy was ALWAYS kind to my children. She was sincerely interested in their life and she made a special effort to show them love. 
She went out of her way to build friendships with them. 
Much of my life she lived away from me but for a short time her family was nearby. I remember having such a great time at her house. 
I loved the time I spent with her kids. 
She has 5 wonderful children. 
Love you Aunt Kathy!
I love this picture of my Aunt because when I saw it I could see a beautiful light in her eyes!
KATHY HANSEN
Kathy Lynne Hansen 1945 ~ 2011 Kathy Lynne Hansen, Daughter, Sister, Mother, Aunt, Grandmother, Friend, passed away March 31, 2011 at the Orchard Care Center of Orem. Born in Provo, Utah, March 18, 1945. Raised in American Fork. Daughter of Cecil Ray and Nina Elizabeth Sykes Hansen. Spent her life as a Mother, worked as a Domestic Engineer to provide for her children. Left her children an inheritance of friendship to one another. Survived by her Father, siblings, children, and 13 grandchildren. Father; Cecil Ray Hansen, siblings; Leila (John), Elizabeth (Kim), James (Pennie), Jorge (Mary Kate), children; Sherilyn (Aaron), Stacie (Brian), Jacob, Jesse (Jessica), Suzanne (Kevin). Preceded in mortal death and welcomed to eternity by her Mother. Funeral Services will be held Monday April 4, 2011 at 2p.m. in the American Fork 27th Ward, 350 West 165 North. A viewing will be held Monday from 12:45 - 1:45 p.m. at the church prior to the services. Burial in the American Fork cemetery under the direction of Anderson & Sons Mortuary. Her Children would like to dearly THANK the Orchard Care Center for the tender loving care their Mother received at the end of her life and for the dignity and peace in her passing. Online condolences and memories may be shared at andersonmortuary.com