A surprise unloading of the dishwasher this week brought me double smiles. While I was running one of the kiddo's to lessons Nic unloaded the dishwasher.
He was so very excited to inform me of his kindness.
I was smiling ear to ear.
Sadly, the dishes he unloaded were dirty so he and I located them and put them back in.SMILE
I smiled as I bought this magazine. I never buy magazines at the grocery store but the cover and content of this one peaked my interests and I just had to have it.
The youth talent show on Friday night is a SMILE. The Young Men and Young Women did such a fantastic job. I'm hoping they'll do this every year!
We are working on our food storage and that is a BIG SMILE.
Several weeks ago I sent a document to my printer. The doc is a synopsis of prayer and personal revelation. For whatever reason the printer was on break and refused to print my request. I finally walked away. This week the printer must have decided my doc was worthy of printing. I didn't resend it to the printer but one afternoon I found my doc sitting nicely on the printer. Smiles because this week I've really needed the information.
This t-shirt made me think of Anthony and I smiled when I saw it.
I cleaned Kjel's car. While working on it I found this cassette. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cassette and I thought we'd lost it forever. Jamming with the kids on the way to Young Men's is a SMILE.
While we were enjoying having our favorite cassette for Kjel's car, Clayton came up with a parody for this song. "The porcelain bowl is constantly open... nobody's business but the turds."Doing the impossible, twice. SMILE.
This is a Pampered Chef spatula.
It is impossible to melt a Pampered Chef spatula, so they say.
This will be my second melted spatula. I'm cool like that.
Chatting with ALL my sisters on the phone this week. SMILE!
Spending the day in a diaper SMILE.
A new vehicle for us is a SMILE!
Smiles for the MANY friends who helped us get places. Kjel had many guys help him get to vanpool in the morning. I had help getting our family to church a couple times. So blessed!
Smiles for Kjel installing a fan in our living room.
Smiles for a very productive Saturday.
Saturday afternoon we had a surprise visitor that brought smiles for our entire weekend. My cousin Curtis was in Schaumberg for some work training and since he was stuck for the weekend he came up to spend some time with us. It was wonderful having him stay for 24 hours. We reminisced about growing up in the fam and all the fun we had. I got to see pics of his brothers fiancee in her wedding dress (gorgeous) and hear all about his family and super cute little guy, Benjamin. I. AM. SPOILED. Thanks, Curtis!
I've been working on a silly project. While I was in Utah, I was chatting with Adi about Nic trying to earn money for science camp this summer. His poop scooping business didn't pan out to be as big as we had hoped. She suggested I make soda can hair bows.
I thought we could make a few, sell them, make a few dollars and move on. Well, my little crafting project has turned into a small business. People are buying them like crazy! I can't keep up with orders!
Smiles for the boys hard work cutting and tracing.
Smiles for my kids collecting these for me.
Smiles for the day Anthony brought one home in a new color I hadn't seen.
It was so sweet of him to think of me.






