I smiled when my kids started singing the song from Despicable Me. It was cute that they were singing but what really made me smile was that their singing made me think of my cute 2 year old niece that sang Despicable Me while I was in Utah. Big Smiles for Marie and her cuteness.
I smiled when I found out that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints now has a call in 12 step meeting. I've been trying to get a 12 step meeting up and running her in Kenosha. No luck yet. Knowing I can call in and participate brings me SO much joy. Thanks Stacie for sharing this wonderful news with me.
While I was driving home from morning drop off an approaching vehicle had an interesting passenger. I smiled when I realized it was a very large stuffed bear buckled up for safety.
We've had a few rainy days this week. I picked the boys up from school and smiled as I watched Isaak running through the wet grass. The puddles in the grass were huge and water was flying up around him. Thinking of his carefree happiness as a child is absolutely a smile.
Matthias has of course brought his fair share of smiles to me. I smiled when he was insistent upon going with his Dad and brothers. They were headed to scouts Tuesday night and Matthias is always up for a trip anywhere. I smiled as I watched him scream and put his coat on.
Every time I bathe this kid it brings me smiles. He's just so cute in the tub.
Treating him to his first McDonalds ice cream cone.
Actually, it's not his first, but it is the first one we let him hold and feed to himself.
Kjel took me on a date Friday. We had a wonderful time. I smiled as I chatted with Kjel. I smiled as I enjoyed a Black Bean Burger. I smiled as we ate two servings of Chili's chips and salsa. I smiled each time I looked over and saw our little guy.
I smiled as Anthony gave his first talk in Sacrament meeting. He did a great job writing his talk.
Watching him speak this Easter made me think of the time I spoke on Easter. That's another post though.
I smiled when I was doing some cooking and saw this expiration date, 09-10-11.
I smiled when a sweet primary child asked me to play the songs at his baptism. Even though I'm not a reliable pianist and often make mistakes while I play I was completely honored that he asked me to particpate.
Nic brought me smiles when he pointed out we have baby fish.
I have no idea where they came from but in our fish bowl we have a baby fish.
I smiled as I spent time with the ladies in my ward. A sweet sister had put together a baby shower for another sister. I had such a great time with these ladies.
I could only smile as I thought about the great women around me.
I am blessed!
Speaking of great women, I smiled as I chatted with my Mom on the phone. She is a great woman growing in great ways. Happy smiles for her.
Smiles because Adi now owns a chicken named Nugget. I was so happy to hear she finally has some chickens at her house. I'm totally jealous and wish I lived closer so I could enjoy the blessings of a farm.
I smiled when I asked Kjel if I could have chickens and he answered me exactly as I expected he would. "#%&* NO!" Love that guy!
I smiled when I finished the Jillian Michaels workout at Heather's house. TORTURE!
Smiles for happy endings.
We're going to make a few more to sell at the neighborhood rummage and then I'm back to being a non-career woman! SMILES.
I will post pictures as soon as I can get a picture that actually looks nice. Because the cans are shiny and I have no camera skills the pictures are not working so well. I'll keep trying.




