Last night I was really struggling with my responsibilities as a mom. I think sometimes on this blog I come off way to confident so to show you that every rose has its thorns I'm going to spew for a few minutes. I think I'll feel better when I'm done.
Right now I am hauling around an insane collection of hats. I wear the teacher hat, the taxi driver hat, the cook hat, the let me teach you everything you need to know so that when you leave our home you're ready for the real world hat and a couple others. Normally, I LOVE these hats. I love that I get to be a mom and I love the pieces of life that come flying at me. Last night I just wanted to toss in the towel because I felt hopeless. How am I ever going to make sure my sons are ready to be contributing members of society. And when I say contributing I mean in a positive, heal the world way. I realize my tax dollars help pay for prisons and I should get my money's worth but I'd rather not have my money paying for one of my kiddo's. Not that I'm saying we're headed that way- at least not yet.
Anyhow, back on topic.
Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking having 5 children. I love each one and I want each one I just don't know what to do with each one all at the same time. I remember going through stages feeling so overwhelmed even back when it was just Clayton and me. I realize that it's just a moment and the stress will lift but last night I could not get it out of my mind.
I'm spoiled because I've got Kjel helping me but sometimes I'm just tired. Okay, I've complained enough. I'm loving being a mom I'm just stressed I'll fail my kids.
NO COMMENTS ABOUT HOW "AWESOME" I AM. I WILL PERSONALLY DELETE YOUR COMMENT!!! I'm not looking to be lifted, I'm just sharing garbage.
One more thing. I have warts ALL OVER my feet. It started as one on each foot several years ago. They have now multiplied and replenished and taken over my feet. ARGH!! I hate these. Any suggestions for removal besides the doc or duct tape or over the counter garbage. I've tried everything but the doc and I'm not willing to pay him. I'm not worried about pain. I begged Clayton to let me use his acid from a science project the other day. He pulled, Mr. Resposible on me and would not allow me to remove my warts with acid. Buzz kill!