Friday, September 23, 2011

tee hee

A few things have brought me serious giggles. A post on my friends blog has myself and my two oldest boys laughing our heads off. I hesitate posting this because I don't want to not offend anyone, so don't be offended. It's just a funny question that people ask me so this makes me giggle. If you are certain you will not take offense, check out my friends post.

The second is this sign.
Now, I don't want anyone thinking I'm unfaithful to blue and white it's just that I don't really care who wins except that if BYU wins our house is a little more happy.

The third thing that has had me laughing this week is Nic's countdown to his birthday party. He woke up this morning and informed me that I have 10 and 1/2 hours until showtime. I guess I better get off the computer and start working on decorating and making a cake! I'll post pics of his Lego party later.