It is crazy busy around these parts. We're not sure if we're coming or going but all of it's in fun so we're smiling while we run around crazy.
Isaak's football jersey has his name finally printed on the back. We smile every time we see it. I also smiled when he woke me at 4:30 AM on Saturday morning to let me know that it was time to get ready for his game. I giggled and sent him back to bed. He woke up a few hours later and within an hour or so he appeared in full gear, ready to play. I like to see that my son knows the importance of being prepared and on time in life. Game started at 12:30. I think he may be a little bit of an over achiever.
Yup, I'm still knitting something. That's a smile.
Anthony has been quite busy with his laptop. He's worked hard to protect the system. He recently created this "firewall" to insure complete protection. This kid brings smiles to my face, constantly.
Nic found this caterpillar outside one morning before we left for school. I smiled and picked up this creature and smiled again as I showed Matthias. It was such a soft fuzz that Matthias started making kitty noises.
I spent Friday night relearning appositive, adverb and adjective phrases. Anthony's grammar is pushing me past my limits but I'm going to get through this. By late Friday night I had it figured out and shared the details with Anthony. He then got online and passed his test! Hooray!
I smile each evening when Kjel gets home from work. I love him around our house.
Anthony is on the verge of passing his momma up. At least twice a week we stand back to back to make sure I'm taller. Okay, he stands back to back to see if he's taller. We're getting SO close. Here's proof.
Sunday during church a friend of mine told me I had to say, "Yes." I trust this woman so I said, "um, okay, Yes." She said, "We'll pick your kids up after church and then we're keeping them with us until after dinner." I nearly started crying on the spot. My boys had a wonderful time with their family and Kjel and I sat at home and talked and did nothing. It was such an energizer. I'm not sure why she would offer me such a gift. I even wore mascara to church yesterday so I couldn't have looked too bad?? It was such a blessing.
This week we've had GORGEOUS weather. It's been perfect sun and cool and warmth and no humidity and beautiful leaves all around and time playing outside and happiness because sun is shining in our open windows that have breezes blowing through them and I couldn't ask for a better place to live. We've raked leaves and eaten ourselves full on pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. bliss.
Chatting with my sisters this week was a SMILE.
Anthony and I went running outside one morning. We've been doing PE inside on the treadmill and I wanted to him to see how much more wonderful it is to run outside so we ditched little guy with Clayton and ran our best mile! I smiled as I watched Anthony in front of me. I couldn't keep up with him. I tried but I'm just not that strong. Anthony completed his mile in 9:13. I came in a little bit after him. I loved watching him finish. I love that he's learning to love running.
Best smile of all came late in the evening Sunday. My Mom and Dad are coming to see us! We get to have them with us over Thanksgiving! They'll be here for Isaak's baptism. Such a happy event to think about!




