Friday, October 14, 2011

not so much

I've been a veggie for about 5 years, i think? See, I know I've been a veggie since before I moved to Wisconsin. We've been here almost 3 years. I'm pretty sure I had about 2 years prior to the move as veg but it could be more or less so...

I've been thinking about converting back to animal eating. There's a few reasons why but for now let's just say that I've been thinking about it.

On Tuesday night I made the family animal sandwiches. I've always had a special place in my stomach for lunch meat sandwiches. Every Tuesday night we do these sandwiches because we have a couple places to be and the easiest way to get everyone fed is to stuff one of these in their face. Anyhow, I was making and decided to do some partaking. I fully expected to sink my teeth into something delicious, something amazing... the way I had remembered it for all this time. I tasted nothing. It was just this weird chew without much flavor. It was terribly boring. I then was nervous my belly would share this nothingness twice... the second time with much more force. I did have some stomach upset but it was tolerable. The thing is, I don't think I'm going back... at least not yet. It just didn't taste that amazing and I still think I'm better off without the stuff.

What I really need to do is up my intake of vegetables. I'm really strugging with eating right. I have this terrible craving for foods that provide nothing but the need to buy bigger clothes. I don't know if I will ever conquer this problem.

Don't worry animals, you're still safe with me.