I finally figured out that my computer won't let me into my album on Tmobile. You'd think that the first time it kicked me out I would have come to this realization but no, I've been entering my password and getting kicked out since Sunday. I called this morning and walked through it with a technical genius. We both came to the conclusion that my system is the problem. I logged onto Clayton's school laptop so I could download my pics. I'll figure out the real problem later.
Nic likes to give Matthias some style. I smile whenever he takes him upstairs and gets him "ready" for the day.
I smiled on Kjel's birthday because he ended up staying home. Our computer crashed the day before so he decided to take the day off and fix the problem. I was so glad he was home all day long.
I smiled when my flowers made a final attempt to bloom. We've now been hit with some frost and there won't be any more this year but I sure appreciate their efforts.
This kid is always making these holes in his jeans. I smile when I see them because I know that every. single. hole. has been made while he was having fun. I love that kids know how to have fun and not worry about anything.
This kid was ready for his football game at 7:30 AM. His game isn't until 12:30. I love that he loves football. I don't personally care about the sport but his smile and excitement bring me smiles.
I know this picture is terribly blurry but this cutie all dressed up for "sursery" (nursery) is totally a smile. He loves nursery at church. He begs all week long to go to "sursery"
I'm learning how to do this and that's a smile. Obviously, it's not clean up the house. I'm learning how to knit. The boys keep asking me what I'm making. I haven't decided yet. See, I have no goal. I just want to practice. Maybe I should start telling them I'm knitting their underwear.
I pulled into the driveway and say the garbages taken care of. Anthony stepped up to the plate and gathered these and threw them out. I smiled to see that his job was done.
Him eating watermelon is a smile. He loves the stuff and begs to sink his teeth into its goodness.








