I just got home from some Goodwill shopping. Spent $35 got 4 pairs of jeans for the boys, a pair of dress pants for Kjel for work, 4 shirts for Clayton and a Packers shirt for Matthias. That feels like a pretty good deal. One of the pairs of jeans was brand new, tags still on. Not just the Goodwill tags but the store tags. I feel satisfied.
Couldn't sleep early this morning so I got up and took down Christmas. It had to go at some point. Insomnia took it away from us this morning. It feels good to have the house less cluttered
I have been washing and drying clothes since early this morning. I hope to have them all on hangers and folded before I go to bed tonight. If I don't, I'll have to toss them all to the floor. Either way, I got something done and feel good.
Built the boys an obstacle course for their RC trucks. Took us longer to build than for them to race through it and call it done. I think we need to invite some friends over. Maybe then they'll stay more interested?
Cut all the boys hair today. Matthias looks too grown up. I'm considering taping the cut hair back on to his head.
I ate an animal yesterday and today. It tasted filling. I'm not sure what else to say about that. I'll keep you posted.
Two of the boys are reading over my shoulder while I type. They're anxious to have computer access. Some stupid game their playing and they want back on. I only kept them away for a few minutes while they inhaled dinner. Note to self, bigger dinner next time.