An illness update:
Kjel: healthy
Me: healthy
Clayton: healthy
Anthony: sick, day three of fever. He's got a few more days and then should be clear!
Nic: healthy
Isaak: sick, day four of fever and sore throat. Should be almost done! Yesterday, perked up and I was certain he'd be back at school today. Alas, last night brought his fever back so he's missing his field trip today and staying home with boring me. poor kid.
Matthias: spent yesterday fever free! That's only 7 days with a fever. He blew his ear on Sunday so he's on antibiotics. He's starting to act normal and whiny! So glad to have him back.
We're going to pull through this just fine. Really, don't worry. I just keep thinking about how we know we're going to get better and that a few days sick only makes us that much more thankful for the days of good health.
Today, I will conquer the laundry mountain and the stacks of papers throughout the house. My only concern is that I could get swallowed up by the laundry mountain. Kjel, says he has complete faith in my folding and hanging abilities. It will feel so good to have the pile out of my bedroom and back in closets and drawers.
![]() |
| in all fairness, these clothes are sitting on a bench. it's not as bad as I've made it seem. |
Love all this productivity!
