I've stayed up too late tonight. Tomorrow, I will pay, but for this evening I will relish the peaceful music I've enjoyed.
I've become a fan of the solo pianist, David Nevue. I was recently sent a postcard alerting me to the fact that he'll be playing in Milwaukee. I'm so close to Milwaukee that I almost immediately picked up the phone and purchased a ticket for me. I held off and found out that he was doing an online concert. I'd love to see him in person but for now this online concert has lifted my soul and given me some beautiful peace to add to my list of songs.
I'm compiling some music for a special event in my life. Music that brings me peace and allows my heart to rest while giving my soul energy. It's this event that I was recently talking about with such anger.
It's growing on me. I'm feeling the mountains moving in my soul and I will be strong soon. I can feel the joy entering my heart.
I know, so allusive. Patience... it will all make sense soon enough.