Friday, April 27, 2012
chipping away
I love that God steps back and lets us make changes at our own pace. He allows me to trip, stumble, fall flat on my butt. He realizes that as I do so I get up and make adjustments so that next time I land softer. I'm ever trying to change myself. I'm consistently working for a better me. I recognize there is much to be done. Satan, ever sneaky, takes hold of this and at times will use it against me. He likes to twist good. He can creep in so simply through the voices in my head and the words said by others. Well, forget you! I'm done with listening to his garbage. I can always tell when he's present. he weakens me. he belittles me. he wraps impossibilities around in my brain. He never says it's possible. When God is nudging me to do better He strengthens me; gives me fire and wood and ability. Nothing is impossible with God.