This week Isaak took me to reading night at the school library. I smiled as I watched him reading books alone. No need for me anymore. I'm so proud of all of his hard work this year. He's come a long way!
I've started another quilt. It's coming along nicely. I'm eager to see the end result. I'm using a bunch of sunny, happy fabric that came in a jelly roll. At times I look at the pieces and wonder if it's going to work. Even if it doesn't, I'm having fun.
Shopping at Goodwill is always a smile. This week I found a maternity shirt with tags still on. I think I found a good deal.
Kjel arrives home from work each evening with his music blasting. I laughed and smiled when I walked outside and he was sitting in his "cool" car waiting for the song to end. It's like having a teenager around.
This morning Isaak climbed into my bed. He does this most mornings but Matthias never lets him get away with it. Isaak was very quiet though and we were able to snuggle and chat for a little while before Matthias woke and kicked him out. I love quiet time with my kids.
Got this picture of my Grandpa. Seeing his smile is absolutely a smile for me.
Kjel made Swedish pancakes for dinner last night. The boys were in heaven. It's been some time since we've been graced with such deliciousness. I smiled as I watched Kjel enjoying his work.
First football injury of the year; a bloody nose. So cool! Looking forward to the season starting.
Chatted on the phone for over an hour with Adi. Walked away and couldn't wipe the smile off my face for days. Still thinking about it and smiling. I just smiled as I typed this!





