Monday, May 14, 2012

what's in a name?

The boys have all placed their bets on whether this is a boy or girl. The last few weeks we've been talking and laughing about possible names. I thought I'd share a few with you. These are not necessarily names that are making the cut... just names.

Isaak has multiple times suggested we name our son Aaron Rodgers, or Charles Woodson.
Clayton likes the name Ender from Ender's game. 
Matthias, really likes the TV show Phineas and Ferb so we were thinking we'd name the boy or girl after his favorite character... Perry.
Nic wants the child named after him, Nicholas Anders II
Anthony and I were laughing one evening and decided to name the child Polly Propolene. Who wouldn't want a cool name like that. As a nick name we could call her "the cheap plastic."

In all seriousness I've rolled all kinds of names through my head. At this point Kjel's only thrown one my direction. We'll see. I guess we've got a few weeks to finalize this decision so we'll keep you posted.

And today I'll also post what we find out about this little monkey that's kicking me.