Sunday, December 02, 2012

smiles

On Tuesday I picked up my sister and her son, my super cute nephew, from the airport. I smiled the entire drive and was so unbelievably happy when I saw the two of them. It's wonderful to have visitors. 

My nephew is absolutely adorable and he says the cutest things. He's 2 years old and he's decided to potty train himself. Yup, he's super awesome. Whenever I change Matthias' diaper or Anna's diaper, he proclaims, "Super Gross." He's right, it is super gross for sure. I smile every time he says, "Super Gross."

We're all still loving on Anna. She's growing up everyday and we can't believe how lucky we are to have her in our home. I smile whenever I see her brothers paying attention to her. She's got great brothers. She's a lucky girl. And honestly, they are super lucky boys!

I smiled when I saw this on my counter top. It's different to have girl stuff laying around but it's also really wonderful.

While Adi was in town she spoiled me by making me a ton of refrigerator meals. I smiled when I pulled this yummy soup out and saw the message she left for me.

Watching my boys play football with their friends is a smile. Seeing Clayton after school each day smiling with his nerdy happiness, absolutely a smile. Nic's tenderness with his little sister brings me so much joy. I smile when Matthias says, "She's my Anna. I love my Anna." I love his Anna too.