Matthias has fallen in love with his Anna. I smile when I see him snuggling her or wanting to sit or lay by here or pick her up or whatever... Anna is loved by her brothers.
Thanksgiving Day, Isaak was starving and couldn't wait a few more moments to eat so he snatched a roll that had just come out of the oven, piled some warm turkey on it and dolloped some cranberry sauce on top and then shoved that thing into his pie-hole. That's something to smile about.
Anna and I went to the youth dance on Saturday night. I smiled when she decided she was hungry and we ran away to a quiet spot. I love being with her.
Sunday morning Kjel made me delicious blueberry pancakes just the way I like them, a little under-cooked.
At church on Sunday Isaak shared one of his bracelets with Anna. I loved that he wanted her to have this on her arm. I love that my daughter gets to hang out with my sons. Lucky girl.
Sunday, at church we sang my favorite song, Press Forward Saints. If I were going to be honest with you right now I'd tell you I'm tired and my mind is wandering and sometimes it really sucks but I'm still working through my lying face and as we sang the song on Sunday I felt so thankful that I'm pressing forward.
Ignore the expression on my face in this picture. I obviously forgot to say cheese. Anyhow, at the dance on Saturday night Anna was loved on by this handsome boy. I can't believe she's got someone crushing on her already. He's fifteen and he left the dance three times to snuggle Anna. It's my understanding that when he wasn't snuggling her he was looking at the pics his dad had taken of the two of them together.
This kid drives me absolutely crazy and also brings me huge smiles. A few weeks ago he decided he wanted to do something to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy.
So he did some brainstorming and decided to sell some cookies and treats.
He and his friend stood on the corner on a cool afternoon and were able to raise over $100 which they donated to Red Cross. Kids are pretty awesome and can do really amazing things.
I smiled when I dressed Anna for church. It was super fun to put her in this gorgeous dress. She is amazing.
I've had some visitors that brought me HUGE smiles. I wanted to post pics but I'm now having a glitch! I'll see if I can get that fixed this week so I can post pics of the visitors that are coming on Tuesday and bringing smiles.








