Been looking for smiles and finding them. I've not posted for a few months so here's a picture overload.
For my birthday Kjel gave me gift certificates to have him clean the carpets. He took some time off work and cleaned the carpets. I love my clean carpet.
Matthias loves being outside. The weather is not an obstacle.
I loved seeing Anthony curl up in the sunshine. I remember when this sunlight came into the house. It was much needed warmth.
Clayton found Stratego at Goodwill. He and I played. He kicked my can several times. I spent the game reminiscing when my brother and I would play. For the record my brother always won too.
Couple of sick kids snuggled together. These two are going to be buds for sure.
Somebody dresses their kid funny. He was in his pj's but wanted to join the crew that was outside. I threw his coat and boots on him. The neighbors might have given him a few strange looks. Honestly, I would have done the same.
I made smothered burrito's. They were delicious.
Over Spring Break I took the kids to Chicago and we played at the Science and Industry Museum. It was a ton of fun. I love Chicago.
Anthony is growing. While I was digging through the blog I found the picture of he and I together and him almost my height. Check him out now.
Here he is compared to his Pops.
Here he is with his little sister. Love these two together.
Some play time outside. Still a little cold but loving the sunshine.
Isaak got the grill ready on Thursday night so Kjel could cook us up some chicken. Loved watching Isaak take charge.
I'm a little, or a lot stressed about Anna's surgery on Tuesday. I had all the rules written down on the whiteboard. Later when I came back to the information I found this little message added. Thanks Anthony.
Here's Anna on Easter morning. She's the only one that got new clothes. It was tons of fun to shop for her.
Clayton purchased this umbrella. He decided it was a necessity. As we left the store he shared with me that the umbrella ups his cool factor. I just smiled.
Nic earned his first merit badge - coin collecting!
This cute one sneaks food out of the pantry all day long.




















