Clayton has a shirt with Mr. Rogers on it. The caption is, "It's all good in the hood." Fun times.
This kid is freakishly strong. Isaak mows the lawn twice a week. He also shadows Kjel all day Saturday and helps in anyway he's asked. I can't believe the manual labor this kid can do. Seriously, you'd be amazed at this beast.
I love every moment I can get snuggled up to this little girl. The last few days I've really been thinking about how spoiled I am to have this gift.
She's just so precious.
Matthias loves to draw in sugar. I dump some sugar on a cookie pan and he "writes" or draws. I think he also does some finger licking. I walked away for a moment and when I came back, Nic had created this awesome character in the sugar. Love that my sons are always drawing.
I think this one is definitely a boy. He's just so silly.
Clayton did it! He's now an Eagle Scout. Here's a pic of him before the final interview.
Here he is after it was over and he'd been promoted. He was SO excited. He made several phone calls to let people know. I loved getting my call from him. I'm glad he was able to achieve this. It's something he really wanted to do.
I love that my monkey's are climbing trees. We've been clearing out the back area and now they can get up into the big tree. It's great to see my boys being boys. On Mother's Day I climbed up the tree. The boys didn't think I could do it so I had to prove them wrong. Yesterday, Clayton made a swing for the tree. I'll have to get a picture of it. I loved that he came up with the idea and then worked to make it happen.
He brought me my favorite flowers. Funny thing is he loves the Dandelions when they're in this state. He hates them when they're yellow. He tells me he crushes the yellow flowers. When he found these they were his favorite and he brought them to me.
We got to host the YW's camp fundraiser/rummage event. Matthias was in heaven because we stored much of the stuff at our house the week prior to the big day. He would sneak into the garage and bring in a new toy nearly every hour of every day. The day of the event he parked his bum on the lawn and moved toys about and played and explored new toys and smiled. I'd do it again just so I can watch him loving life.
This is how we get it done. I've raised another one to be clingy. She didn't start that way but I teach all my kids to think they need to be held all the time. If I want to get anything done I have to load her up on my back.
Nic went to camp Timber-Lee. He of course had the time of his life. He also, like the others, let me know that food at camp was DELISH! I missed him while he was gone but I knew he was having fun.
These three are stuck at home with me every day. I love that I've had this time with Tony at home. We've had fun. I'm going to miss him when he heads to a brick and mortar high school. I'll never regret the time we've had. Next year I get to have Nic home with me.
Look at that cutie! Seriously, she's just adorable.
Bought sleeping bags for these two so they can go backpacking with their Grandpa this summer. They are going to have an amazing adventure! I'm so excited for them.
Look, she's sleeping without me holding her.
I just gotta love these two little's while they're little.
One morning we found a deer in our yard. Isaak was the first to see and I'm so glad that he shared. I couldn't believe we had a deer. The pics aren't great but I had to have proof.
Time spent at the park. Never a waste!
Oh ya, these kiddo's are looking suave in the hats.
The YM had a fundraiser for camp. Anthony and his bud created this poster. I loved that the Southern BBQ is being announced with a picture of a pig smothered in BBQ sauce.





















