My sister's family is HUGE into baseball. I'm not a good judge of what's a dedicated fan but since I don't know much about baseball, I'd have to say they live, eat, drink and sleep baseball. While we were in town they treated us to a Tide's game. I had the time of my life. I had no idea baseball was so much fun. Honestly, I'm still not sure if it's the baseball that's fun or the company but by the time we finished the game I was convinced my family needed to get to a few games back her in Wisconsin.
At halftime or bottom of the something they played all kinds of fun songs. We danced and sang and screamed and had a killer time just having fun.
Go Mike and State Farm. Mike signed up for some sponsorship of some kind so this is his baby.
At the end of the game they let the kids run the bases. SO COOL!
One of my favorite parts of the game was watching my nephew, Max. I mentioned he's a die hard baseball fan. He's a true Braves fan and seriously this kid is a riot of a fan. I couldn't get enough of him.
You should have seen his face when he was running the bases at the end of the game. I couldn't help but think about him falling asleep that night, dreaming about being a major leaguer. Just thinking about his little mind racing with joy filled my entire body with happiness.

















