Thursday, September 26, 2013

friends

I saw many of my friends while I was in Utah. I only took pictures of one. 
This is Erica and me. She used to live in Wisconsin. She regularly stopped by to play with my kids and chat.  She'd do dinner with us and then she'd pack up at some point and head home. 
I'm glad that I got to have a quick visit with her while I was in town. I miss her but she's doing great in Utah so it's all good.

I also made a visit with my good friend Sis. Jill. WHY didn't I take a picture of the two of us together?? ARGH! I love Sis. Jill. When I first met her she was Nic's primary teacher. I didn't really know her well but I knew she loved Nic. I then got put in the primary and was able to spend a good chunk of time getting to know her. At that time Isaak was about to join up in primary and I made sure he was with Sis. Jill. She's just an angel. A few months before I left Utah she and I took a scripture class together. I loved our weekly class time together. I often found myself making visits to see her. I even remember when I was in fall apart land stopping by her house and laying on her bed and just listening to her. She fills my soul. She's stuck at home right now because of her health or I'd fly her to WI!

There were other friends I wanted to see. Looking back I wish I would have made it happen. At the time I thought I was fitting in everything I could. Now I see that I should have skipped sleeping and just done more.