While I was in Utah I took a chunk of time and stayed with my close friend Adi. I've mentioned it here before but Adi's like family. I know that for some people it's upsetting when I say my friend is my family but she's a sister to me. There's just a lot that we understand about each other. We click. She's been a great strength in my life. So I had to spend some time with her. The kids had a great time at her home. We did lots of the stuff we used to do together. We played card games and board games. We talked about nothing and everything. We shopped at second hand stores. The kids jumped on the trampoline and talked about the books they were reading. We slept outside. We took the kids swimming. We dropped the kids off at a movie. We even went on a walk. She and I were running partners back in the day. We really wanted to go running together but I'm struggling to get back in gear. She's in great shape right now so she did some runs without me. Next time I'm in Utah I hope to be running along side her. Good times that went way too fast!!!
One of the days we got some of the old crew together. Cristy and Lynne came over to Adi's place and we had lunch and let the kids reconnect. Adi put togethr a HUGE slip-n-slide. Tons of fun.



