We had a really wonderful summer. Not only did we have two amazing trips but the time we had at home was filled with fun.
I watched this cutie growing up.
She LOVES watermelon.
She's just the perfect addition to our family.
We went to the park once or twice.
Happy Fourth of July!
We bought a little pool for the little's to splash and play in.
Anna went out to eat with Kjel and me in honor of our wedding anniversary.
The boys played countless games of Life. I couldn't keep myself from loading up a van to match our family.
We went to church.
Football started!!!!
I canned pickles. My first time ever canning pickles. They're delicious and several of the kids beg to eat them.
Anna got more and more mobile.
Clayton got more mobile too, only automobile. AHH!
I found these eggs with a ketchup smile in my fridge.
Isaak gave Matthias rides on his bike pegs.
These two got in some sibling love.
Kjel got a nice camera to take pictures of his little ones or pictures of football players.
This kid found ways to entertain himself and try to not go stir crazy.
I looked at this picture my niece made me and was so happy to be so lucky.
We feed Anna really messy treats just so we could see how excited she'd get about the flavor.
We ate a TON of watermelon because we all love the way it tastes.
We really had an amazing summer!























