Thursday, September 26, 2013

shenanigans

It's really fun to watch these two interact. 





Aren't you glad you're not our neighbors. Yup! Me too. I'd hate seeing some kid running around in his underwear.

Anna tasted the dirt all around our home. She's decided her favorite dirt is in the sandbox and where the tomato's are planted. In the pictures below she was helping me pull the onions. She did a little taste testing and I was certain she'd only go for a bite once. Nope, she likes onions.



Anna is now skilled at opening cupboards. She loves all the treasures she finds behind those doors.



Seriously, someone needs to get that kid dressed. It's not uncommon for this kid to suddenly say, "I want to be naked." He then rips his clothes off and gets comfy.


We made worms out of Jello. These things looked fairly realistic. It was a lot of fun.




This kid likes to be silly and I don't mind letting him.

Just a vid of Anna sitting up all big and playing.