Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Virginia Beach

A trip to Virginia is not complete without a stop at Virginia Beach. The day was gorgeous. My sister and her family came with us and the Smith family joined us there. The water was a little cool but that didn't keep the kids and even some of the adults from taking on the waves. Anna loved the waves. Occasionally, the waves and the cool water took her by surprise but she was happy being right in the middle of the party.





Love those painted toe nails.





Anna cleaned all of the seashells. We were all thankful for her hard work.

You can see she takes her work serious.




Loved that the kids spent some time playing in the sand and burying each other. How often do you get to play in sand and get covered? Only at the beach!

When we arrived back at home there was a huge rush on the shower. I saw Amy's sink and thought it would be the perfect spot for Anna. She of course loved her splash. I love little ones in kitchen sinks so I had to get pictures.





The oldest boys have now been in the Pacific and the Atlantic Ocean. I type this so they don't forget that we got them to both ends of the country.