Monday, October 28, 2013

random pics

Time to spew some pictures. 

Here is little guy's name tag where he hangs his backpack at school. I just love this crazy face. 

We cheer for the Packers. 


This past summer my niece made me this ring out of duct tape. I love wearing it and thinking of her.

I came home late one evening and found these boys sacked out in my room. Isaak on the floor, Matthias on my side of the bed and Kjel on his side.

Nic made these cool creatures out of clay.

Kjel had surgery. He is now minus his gall bladder. He recovered really well. I got to spend the day with him in the hospital. I enjoyed watching him rest and then try to wake up. I just really love this man. I feel beyond blessed to have him to share the days with. 


Anthony is intersted in joining KLUG. It's a Lego group. He and Kjel went to one of their meetings and Anthony built this. He also game home with brick. His podracer was voted number one. Got Anthony!

Silly mustache on a silly boy.

This kid is growing up.

I love when I catch these two snuggling and the old guy smiling!

Saturday was spent with Kjel putting together a football highlights video for Isaak's team. I loved that he had a crowd helping him. I just spent Saturday watching him work and smiling.

I have no idea when this picture was taken but I love the smile on Clayton's face.