Monday, March 31, 2014

sunshine

Yesterday, was beautiful!! We spent several hours outside taking in some much needed sunshine. We just sat and chatted and the kids played and we soaked up sun. It was healing.

I love my life with teens. Seriously, so much fun. Tony brought life to this cereal box.
 

Found some finger paints and let this one go crazy. 


The Jehovah's Witness missionaries stopped by our place. They had this nice flyer they shared. I love that they share their testimony of Christ. 

Nic went ice skating with his friend, Ryan. He had such a great time. Ryan, is a super kid!

Clayton has been working with a team from school to build an Aquatic robot. It's been A LOT of work. He's gained a ton of knowledge in the area and had some good fun. Yesterday was the big competition. Not sure if it was a statewide deal or what but it included schools from several areas in WI. The team came in third. I was stressed that the robot would just completely fail. All that wasted worry.

I'm now 23 weeks pregnant. The only thing I'm sick of at this point is pulling my pants up and peeing all night long. Really, not much of a big deal, just a little bother. 

Cleaned the house Got a layer up this morning. You can't tell because the cuties have redecorated but I do know that a few of the germs are absent. Working on laundry today and looking forward to General Conference this weekend.