So here's where I lay it on the line. If you're not in the mood to hear someone complaining, stop reading now! Otherwise, consider yourself warned.
Here's a pic of what the belly is looking like. So far I think it's my biggest belly yet. Kjel agrees. It's very difficult to move with this thing hanging out. I'm still not terribly swollen in my ankle's or feet. I tried very hard to eat lots of protein and veggies and be very healthy throughout this pregnancy but I still gained 30 lbs more than I wanted too. Not just 30 lbs but 30 lbs more than I had hoped for. If my belly doesn't look large it's because my body did its usual process and wouldn't allow just one area to get all the attention. Everything grew. It's okay. I feel a little/lot let down that I set a goal and failed but I do realize that in the end I'll have a beautiful baby and the few extra pounds are truly trivial. Right??
The boys around here are being very patient with me. I'm struggling to not constantly cry. Not that I really have anything to cry about. It's just these hormones swell up inside and I could honestly always have tears dripping out of my eyeballs. I've sluffed church for several weeks because I just can't bring myself to do much in public. I'm just at home nesting, not creating anything or doing any big projects, just sitting in my nest.
I did go on Saturday to get my haircut. That was horrific. I don't know what happened other than a terrible miscommunication but the stylist butchered my cut. She cut several very short layers and the hair on the top back of my head is the same length as my bangs. When I look in the mirror I can't help but wonder what kind of cut she gave me. I really hate it but I'm trying to relax and remember that hair does grow. I'm also trying to decide between just letting it grow out and going back in to have it seriously chopped off.
Anna screams at me all day long. She's obviously recognizing that life is going to change because she's very temperamental and is making everyone's life miserable. I'm trying to pretend to be an adult but I've seriously looked at her and told her that the hormones in my body are stronger and if she wants to have a contest I will kick her can. She can't stand up to what's surging through me.
Like I said, the boys are patient. I'm sure its not been an easy summer for them. Hopefully, this one won't go down as the straw that broke the camels back. It's breaking my back for sure.
