Looking for the little raindrops to fill my soul. I'm in a terrible mood. I'm grumpy with everyone. You know the saying, "You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't." I think my kids realize that no matter what, they're going to get my wrath. I really don't mean to be so mean, I just can't seem to get a handle on it and I'm stuck in such a selfish rut. So, it's time to try to dig out. Here are a few raindrops of joy.
Wednesday morning I got in the car and saw that Kjel had filled my gas tank. It's the little things that keep me plugging. It's not that I can't do the job myself, I can. It's just that I didn't have to this morning. I sent him a text message proclaiming my undying love and devotion to him and possibly something about him being the sexiest man alive.
I mentioned that we've had some crazy summer weather. The other day we were outside enjoying that crazy weather and it started to rain. So the kids played in the rain. It was magical. When we moved here and it was mentioned that tornado's were something we needed to prepare for, a few of my children lost it and would not even go outside if it looked like there might be a storm. Twice this summer I've watched them play in the rain and it fills me with joy.



