My Mom sent me this picture. It helped.
You can't see the people in this picture very well but I wanted to document Isaak as a Safety Patrol playing Red Light, Green Light with the little kids. Brings me such happiness to see my kids being kind.
Nic's science fair project. My most favorite part of this was watching he and Clayton working together to get the right data on the poster board. My second favorite part was all the work Nic did on his own. And my third favorite part was when it was over.
Isaak is applying to be some sort of leader/helper at school. Check out question #9. I'm glad I asked him about it. The real answer he wanted was, cop. But seriously, I like his first answer better.
Sunday naps are a must. I love when I see these two snuggling.
Clayton received another award. I say live it up because one day the only time you'll be noticed is when you screw up. Here he is with the mayor and several other youth who received the accolades.
This is Clayton with his school counselor, Mrs. Anderson. She was the person who recommended him and submitted the write-up.
And here he is at home with his metal. I told him he was like an Olympian and should totally pose properly. So 1st place nerd Olympics goes to Clayton.
Sometimes I just find kids working together and being kind so I snap pictures because I want them to think that's all we ever did. We were always happy and smiling and working together and having fun! I totally promise.
One morning Matthias messed with my temperature controls. If you look close you'll see that the driver is getting bombarded with cold air. This would not be so bad if it wasn't for the temperature outside. Check out the next picture.
I noticed quickly and made adjustments so I could get some heat coming my way.
Sneaky little girl stuck this in our grocery cart. She actually stuck 3 different colors in the cart but I found two and put them back on the shelf. This one came home....
so we did this. Her fingers are just adorable.
Clayton has been busy labeling things in our home. Not all labels are accurate but I do love my sugar canister (check out the chemical property that he pulled right out of his head) and the lid to the peanut butter (Pb, Lead)
















