A few posts back I mentioned that I'm potty training. Well, I'm happy to report that potty training is going great. I'm relearning how to use the muscles properly and my body is making great progress. Soon I will be able to hold my pee until located in the proper place. Booyah! I'm super excited that I found a therapist that does pelvic floor therapy. This is changing my life! Seriously, it's life changing. Sometime I will share with you all that it has done for me.
This girl is definitely going to grow up to be a tattoo artist. I mean seriously, I constantly find her decorating her adorable body.
Kjel made delicious baklava so I absolutely had to eat some for breakfast. Amazing.
These two buddies bring my heart such great joy. We were at a friends home for a little while and these two were downstairs engineering a tea bag holder. Here's a picture of the installation.
Just love seeing these two play together. And check out little dude watching the action.
I love this cute pilgrim.
I finally got the oil changed on my vehicle. As you can see it needed to be taken care of back in Oct. October or end of November --same dif.
More of Clayton's markings. Certainly, this isn't the chemical makeup of flour. At least, I don't think it is. I didn't listen that well when I took Chemistry.
Ah, snuggled together.
This girl can steal my pumpkin pie anytime she wants. Super Happy Thanksgiving
We spent a few hours that evening at our friends home. I loved watching these kids play. It took me back to when I would play on Thanksgiving with my cousins late into the night. Such bliss. I just watched these kids living it up.
This little girl stole my heart.














