Tuesday, November 04, 2014

the clock keeps ticking

I'm alive and well. Here is photo proof.

Anna redecorates my kitchen. It's one of her favorite past times. Rip every thing out and try a new design. I hope she'll one day get the same attention paid to her home.

I can't get over the awesome Peanut Butter Cheerios commercial about dads. I seriously only buy this stuff because that commercial is so fantastic!!

We support the BGC Seahawks! They made it to the finals and we brought out our best game faces.

I love walks with these two snuggled together.


She loves coloring. I love watching her use her hands to create art.

Sometimes I happen upon magical moments. I had to snap a picture of this one.


We did Halloween.








I really loved watching Charlie and Sally Brown pass out treats. They did some door knocking but the temperature was rather frigid.


The loot. This brought me back to years ago. I had to see what they had collected. Just makes me so happy.


And then we had to do the traditional sort. This must be my favorite part. It could be partaking of the sugary goodness that I also enjoy but I do love some OCD candy sorting.


After the festivities I saw that Isaak had picked out some of Kjel's favorites and left them where he knew Dad would find the goodness. 


He's doing that baby growing up thing. Check out how he sits in his carseat. If he's not asleep he leans forward. Going to have some good muscles. Maybe he's going to grow up to be a firefighter and he's got to be prepped to jump out of the vehicle quick? Whatever it is, he's a strong little monkey.




he's cute too.

We took the example of the Jones family and decided we needed to do some puzzles. I loved working on this one and having the kids help at different times. Anna even helped. Do you see the missing pieces. One day she went into the room and started eating the puzzle. It does look delicious. The group was uncertain as to whether we should complete the now never to be completed puzzle. I decide to forge on and others joined in the fun!

Markus is blurry but you can see that smile on Isaak's face. Love watching brothers loving each other.

At school Matthias' class read the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. They then made their own towers (beanstalks) that had to hold a golden egg. This is what Matthias' group created. His teacher emailed pics. I loved chatting with Matthias about his groups creation.

Last night we got home from errands and the temperature was not too cold. So we played outside in the dark for a little while. Nic and Isaak challenged each other to jumping contests and my front porch and walkway was turned into some kind of parcour session. Matthias and Anna rode their bikes and giggled. Markus slept in his car seat. I smiled and watched joy.