We're well! I'm starting to have more good days. A few weeks back I had a really rough weekend. Kjel took some time off work (worked from home) and I slept, a lot. I hit what I'm hoping is the bottom point and then woke up Saturday morning renewed to climb and keep going. I don't fully understand what causes such swings in my mood but I'm trying to learn to let them ebb and flow and lean on my family and just be. The last several days have been filled with good emotional vibes, so I'm going to ride this wave.
Our town got some great snow. I loved looking out my window and seeing my boys helping the neighbor shovel. Our neighbor doesn't need any help. He's strong is almost always out taking care of his driveway before we show up to do ours. But, my kiddo's love Rich so they are always looking for excuses to hang out with him.
She's growing! She has an incredible vocabulary and is always telling me everything. She's also found a love for books and the color pink.
Look at him. It's crazy how fast the moments are passing. He's really starting to tug at my heart.
Clayton's birthday arrives on Thursday. We'll celebrate 17 years of awesomeness. Today, I made his cake. We'll be eating it tonight because he has a class on Thursday. For his birthday I signed him up for a Russian class at Parkside. It's a continuing ed class. He's super excited to get some formal training on the language and culture. Clayton recently started a job/internship. He's working for an engineering automation company. He also kept with his record of high test scores. He is now officially a National Merit Finalist. Honestly, all this stuff is really cool and I'm happy for him but mostly, I just love when he gives me hugs at night before he settles into bed. And I love when he cracks jokes and we have deep conversations about life and the latest happenings.



