Saturday, January 31, 2015

picture dump

A lot has happened. 

Anthony and some of his friends participated in their school talent show. They did fantastic and even placed!


We have a pass to the YMCA and the little's love playing there. I drop them off in the kids care get a workout in that's really hard for me and then pick them up and they play in the kids place. One of the fun activities there is this light up interactive floor. They just look so cute I had to take a picture.

I made this cool Doctor Who pillow. It was fun to work with felt and be a little creative.

 And we celebrated Christmas! Yeah! Here we are making ornaments for our Christmas tree. We went with another Lego themed tree. 



  

 I was there too.




And little guy joined the party too. 


 At some point over Christmas break we brought the shapes out and a few kiddo's got creative.


Little girl spent some time sick so we snuggled.


This guy is growing so fast and loved his jumping saucer. 


Our Christmas break meant lots of snuggle time. I loved all the snuggle time.

The boys took it upon themselves to decorate the board of reminders.

She painted my nails and I painted hers.




Nic made our Lego family. 

 
Matthias made pictures for me.


She smiled for the camera and we should have put this picture on our Christmas card but decided to go with one a little more sweet looking.

I wasn't the only one that got snuggle time.

We went grocery shopping too many times and this little cutie dealt with at least one trip by sleeping.


Some days are just not so awesome.

One night Nic could tell I was in need of a pick-up. So he pulled out his ukulele and played and sang for me.

 He is literally our cutest monster.

Look at that smile.