Friday, March 13, 2015

who needs a title

Anthony had a birthday and I took video but I haven't dumped it onto the computer yet. But just in case some day Anthony reads my ramblings and I want him to know that we didn't forget him.

Clayton got his cap and gown for graduation.

Marky is winning his place in everyone's hearts with his super smile.

Matthias has made incredible improvement with his behavior at school. I loved his excitement as he worked to get 6 smiles and then tell his whole family that he got 6 smiles for the day.

If you look in the far left of this picture you'll see this boy that is related to me and when I saw him sitting there I was super surprised and just took the moment in.

For my birthday, Adi sent me a necklace that says, "sole sister." We really got to know each other as we pounded miles and miles of pavement. I feel incredibly blessed for her friendship.

This kid is no longer using an instruction permit. He now has the real deal. I can't believe I have two kids that are legal drivers.

When Anna colors she really gets into her work. I giggled when I saw her and asked her if it's contagious.

She's just growing so quickly. She likes to pick out her own clothes and accessories. I usually love that she has an opinion. The only time it bothers me is when she screams and yells at me and I can't make sense of what it is she wants. Not that that happens very often.

She loves reading. These Magic School Bus books have been through each one of my kiddo's. I love that's she likes reading these with me.



We've got sunshine and warmth in our town. Yesterday, the temp hit 49 and we decided a walk through the neighborhood was in order. Pure joy!

I found the boys school pictures online and decided to snag them and post them here. These were from the beginning of the year.