Monday, June 29, 2015

some fun that my phone's been storing

We had some time to fill so a few of us went to the Jelly Belly factory. It will be leaving Kenosha so we decided we needed at least one more trip. Maybe, we'll even fit more since summer break is almost here.









Matthias helped me make a banner. When he asked if he could help I immediately said, "YES!" After he got started I felt a little stressed because I had actually planned exactly what I wanted. I nearly blew a gasket keeping my stress inside. And then I realized it didn't matter what the banner looked like. So, I calmed the storm inside and let the cute kid enjoy.



We had a really fun bake/ hot dog/brat sale the day of the neighborhood rummage event. There were so many people that brought goodies and came and helped. The proceeds from the event went to a super cute kid, actually teenager that we totally love!







The day started with a little rain and then it warmed up! To stay cool the kids put ice cubes on each other and then as the event neared the end the ice cube wars turned into kids getting dunked. It was a great day.



As I cleaned up, Anna found a place to just chill.
Such a great activity!!

 Nic got to create a portion of a Rube Goldberg  machine. He learned a lot.


Nic performed in his schools talent show. I loved cheering for him.



Took this little guy to the park. He loves swinging.

Fed Markus his first Oreo cookie. He very much enjoyed the experience.



Anna and I took care of some friends' dogs for a couple days. They have three lovely dogs. We had such a great time! Anna fell in love.


Matthias completed this puzzle without any help.

Anna brought purple flowers to me.

This beautiful skirt was made by my Sister. Anna just loves to wear this. She calls it her Aunt Anita skirt.


Nic was accepted into Junior National Honors Society. 

One morning Matthias had gone to the bathroom to brush his teeth and suddenly I heard some serious commotion and he came running to me. It seems that you can squeeze the toothpaste too hard.

Took a walk around Lake Andrea and then played at one of the parks. Isaak and I wasted some time and made this heart together.

Anna had some bath crayons. She wasn't the only one that used them. The i hate everyfing sign was my doing. I was mimicking Anna's favorite saying.

While my mom was in town she added to our artwork by telling the boys that she loves them. You can't see it so much in the picture but it's there.

For Anthony's birthday he got tickets to the Imagine Dragons concert in Milwaukee.

I was surprised when a friend of mine sent me a picture of him at the concert. Hooray for spies everywhere.

It's summer but this little one requested snow.  

Isaak participated in an open stock bike race. I think we'll be spending Monday nights watching Isaak race.  

Nic built this dinosaur out of a Mega Bloks set that was given to us.  

Anthony, Isaak and Kjel met Eddie Lacy.

Nic and I ran a 5K. It was a hard course but we both conquered.

Nic took 1st in his age category.