Thursday, December 04, 2008

ABC tag

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: My Husband!
C-Cake or Pie: Pumpkin Pie!
D-Day of Choice: Friday because it's almost the weekend.
E-Essential Item: Deodorant.
F-Favorite Color: Yellow
G-Greatest Accomplishment: Every day
H-Hometown: Kearns
I-Indulgences: sugar
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: 4 boys and baby on the way
L-Life is incomplete without: my family the ones by blood and the ones I've adopted
M-Marriage: Been there and loving it.
N-Number of Siblings: 5
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges if someone else peels them.
P-Phobias or fears: hurting people's feelings.
Q-Quotes: "all is well"
R-Reason to Smile: small children
S-Season: Spring, everything comes back to life
T-Tag Friends: Anyone looking for something to do.
U-Unknown facts about me: I talk and sometimes walk in my sleep
V-Very favorite store(s): Deseret Industries, Salvation Army, Goodwill.
W-Worst habit: worrying
X-X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasounds, no risk of cancer
Y-Your favorite food: anything
Z-Zodiac: Aquarius