Saturday, December 13, 2008

not much

I'm typing this quick because I've spent the night hanging over the toilet and watching my little guy hang over the toilet. We'll be fine. As I've spent some much time groaning and thinking my mind has been swarmed by thoughts of my dear friend.

You know how sometimes in life there is this struggle that you're watching someone face. I say that as if I'm actively participating in her life currently. I'm not, I'm watching from afar. I met Jennifer when we built the boys school. I say built because while we didn't actually build the building the hours that were dedicated to opening the school were rigorous. I know I put in several hundred hours. I also now that Jennifer put in more than several hundred hours. I really grew to love Jennifer. She's a beautiful person. She truly is. I could tell you many wonderful things that I've learned from her but most importantly she's dedicated. When she says she's in, she's in. She'll give her 200%. Anyhow I don't know if any of you are looking for something nice you can do for Christmas. I would ask this silly simple thing. Jennifer has been in the hospital and out and in and out and she's currently very ill and in the hospital. As each of you address your Christmas cards will you please send one to her.

She may not know you. Honestly, it doesn't matter. She will just love getting Christmas greetings. Sign your name and tell her you're praying for her. As you seal the envelope say a prayer for her and her dear family.
That's all I want for Christmas. If I could somehow reach out and let Jennifer know she's loved.
Take care each of you as I'm sure you are struggling or watching someone struggle.