Friday, January 30, 2009

10 things that BUG me. (tag)

I fear this may be too simple to do.

  1. mean people
  2. emotional pain
  3. when my kids are rude
  4. insomnia
  5. when people yell (including myself)
  6. songs that get stuck in my head when I don't know the words or the tune
  7. school fundraisers
  8. when i don't make good use of my time
  9. dumb school projects
  10. bad dreams at night
  11. trying to please people who can't be pleased
  12. cleaning the house while the boys follow behind and undo

2 extra's. told you this would be too easy. Thanks for the tag Heather! Tag to the rest of ya'll, you're it!

  1. (13 actually) I had to log back in and share another. When people find out I'm veggie and try to convince me that I'm stupid. You can totally think I'm stupid all you want but I already know I'm stupid I don't need your help convincing me.

This tag may keep my busy all day!

I thought of some more:

  1. rules that others think I should know but I don't and then they get mad at me for not knowing
  2. scout shirts and sewing patches on
  3. when people tell me, just you wait, when your (fill in the blank) gets like this than it's really going to be tough
  4. the fact that I can't type without re-typing every other word because I made so many spelling errors
  5. talking about others when they're not present, just don't do it!!
  6. (for my last one, for real) complaining. I hate it when people make long lists about what bugs them! So much negativity.