The good news is after much searching the nurse was able to find the babies heartbeat. It sounds just like every other heartbeat, yet it's special because how many people get to have two heartbeats? (clarification, mine and the baby's)
More good news, for those of you that have been counting calories and exercising and the results aren't yet showing, my results are!! I'm gaining the weight just like I did with the others. It matters not that I've actually been eating healthy, it matters not that I'm not sucking down the desserts, it matters not that I'm taking care of my body, I am being thanked by my big BUTT. I gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks. I must remind myself that this is only the beginning. I will gain much more! So for kicks I thought I'd give you a report each visit off how much weight the baby is sharing. At the doc's I saw a shirt that said "Does this baby make my butt look big?" Classic!
For all those that are anxiously awaiting the answer to the BIG question (boy or girl) I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 6th of February. You have until then to place your bets with one another, and stew over the results. I of course will begin to disseminate the information seconds after receiving.

13 weeks

16 weeks