Last night Kjel and I spent the evening laughing at my growing body. You can either laugh or cry. I choose to laugh. I spent some time wondering what was happening as my maternity jeans no longer fit (one pair still works, the LARGE pair), my comfy jammies barely pulled over my thighs, the scale is tipping upward and bending has become an issue. I thought through the process and I figured it out. I have a new washing machine and it has shrunk all my clothing. What fit yesterday does not fit today. Definitely the washing machine. Someone has messed with my scale. You know one morning it read E (I think it means Elephant). I'm sure the kids are messing with me. Bending is where it gets tough. Who can I blame for me not being able to bend??? Let's put that one on the baby!! He's obviously taking up too much space.
Kjel let me believe these things as he cracked jokes. It must have been funny watching my squirm myself into things that no longer fit. I sure appreciate his honesty. I'm looking forward to the next appointment so I can find out what the damages are.
I actually have a second theory just in case the above theory is not quite accurate. I am pregnant with a boy. Have you ever seen a boy eat? Better yet have you ever seen a boy not eating??? If I had a girl inside me I wouldn't need to eat so much. Because it's a boy I HAVE TO EAT! It's truly required. That and the fact that my butt and thighs got jealous of all the attention my tummy was getting so they decided to join in the party.
In honor of needing more clothes I went to Goodwill. I tried the one in Racine this time. Better than Disneyland.